Veil of Darkness - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Veil of Darkness

Quick question on the veil of darkenss. If a necron lord uses veil of darkness to take a unit of warrios with him across the table, does the unit of warriors and the lord get put into reserve and have to roll to see when they arrive back on the table? It seems to me since of the veil of darkness rules states to use the deep strike rules that this would be so. I am missing something? Thanks

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    134 (x4)

Quote Originally Posted by Ellura View Post
    Quick question on the veil of darkenss. If a necron lord uses veil of darkness to take a unit of warrios with him across the table, does the unit of warriors and the lord get put into reserve and have to roll to see when they arrive back on the table? It seems to me since of the veil of darkness rules states to use the deep strike rules that this would be so. I am missing something? Thanks
    The rule for VoD explicitly states that the unit is "immediately placed back together anywhere on the tabletop using the Deep Strike rules" (Codex Necrons, pg. 15).
    Karmoon: "well.. any kore = good kore" 12:35pm PST 23 May 2007

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    411 (x8)

as per Kore, no they do not go into reserve
    Everything you have been told is a lie!

+ Reply to Thread