Black templar rules - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Black templar rules

Ok it says that they can't ally with armies with pychers except grey knights does that include witch hunters.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Lvl9 Lavatory, Imperial Palace, Holy Terra, Segmentum Solar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I believe you can ally with Witch Hunters (canoness etc), unless you wanna add a Witchhunter inquisitor.
    In which case, you probably can't.
    The only psykers, Black Templars can ally with are those from the Grey Knights specifically (GK Grand Masters, Brother-Captains, and the GK Termie Sqd).
    If I'm not wrong, not even Daemonhunter inquisitors can't ally with Black Templars, even if you din't give the poor inquisitor a psychic power.

Thats what I think anyway, I could be wrong.
    Last edited by Konrad_SS; November 8th, 2007 at 10:45. Reason: grammar mistakes .. lol
    "I AM THE EMPEROR'S VIGILANCE AND THE EYE OF TERRA"
    ~~ ! HAH ! ~~

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    135 (x4)

Quote Originally Posted by Toxic View Post
    Ok it says that they can't ally with armies with pychers except grey knights does that include witch hunters.
    Actually, the wording is "models with psychic powers" which, oddly enough, isn't the same thing as "psykers". So, even though an Inquisitor is always considered a psyker, he may be allied to BT, so long as he does not take a psychic power. The only exception to this rule is, as noted, Grey Knight Terminators (which presumably includes Grey Knight Heroes, as they're in Terminator armour) who may be allied even with psychic powers. Presumably, the Templars respect their martial prowess and incorruptibility enough to overlook the stray ball of ghostly flame .

So, to sum up, as long as your Witch Hunter units have no psychic powers, you're good to go.

Cheers =),

-H
    Political language is designed to make lies sound truthful and murder respectable, and to give an appearance of solidity to pure wind.
    -George Orwell

www.drmcninja.com
    If you're intruiged by doctors who are also ninjas, then this is the webcomic for you!

+ Reply to Thread