Salamander Space Marine Rules? - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Salamander Space Marine Rules?

Whare can i find the rules for salamander space marines now the armageddon codex is no longer being sold? If it they are available on the internet please give a website address.

(\_/)
    (0.0)
    (><)This is Bunny. Copy Bunny and this message into your signature to help him on his way to world Domination!

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    107 (x3)

Codex Space Marines, in the trait section.
    I can't say I've seen it all but I live for the things that keep me hollow.

LO's Shadow Captain Lost Nemesis's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

830 (x8)

Quote Originally Posted by MasterCalgar View Post
    Whare can i find the rules for salamander space marines now the armageddon codex is no longer being sold? If it they are available on the internet please give a website address.
    As said, they no longer have specific rules of their own - they are given Traits from the SM codex, in the section where it details "chapters of note" or somesuch.

Also, be very careful when asking for rules over the net; the only rules links we are allowed to give out are those rules that are published by GW to the web.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I read on another forum that GW had included all the armageddon rules from the codex on their website. After a while I found the Speed Freeks army list but not salamanders. I would have thought they would have added that as well.
    (\_/)
    (0.0)
    (><)This is Bunny. Copy Bunny and this message into your signature to help him on his way to world Domination!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    107 (x3)

The Traits system allows you to make a fluffy salamanders army, no special rules are needed.

Lots of master crafted things, artificer armour, and fiery weapons, a bit of green paint, the traits in the book et voila; Le Salamanders.
    I can't say I've seen it all but I live for the things that keep me hollow.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Are the rules from the book still legal? My local GW might have a copy because they never seem to take discontinued products off the shelves. Up untill a few weeks ago they still had Marco Columbo from that lustria thing and vindicators.
    (\_/)
    (0.0)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    708 (x8)

They're not legal anymore, no. They became illegal when the Space Marine's Codex was redone.

The reason the various Ork cults from Armageddon are still legal is because the Ork Codex hasn't been updated since Armageddon came out. Of course, this will change in just a month or so...