Gue'vesa'la And Farsight? - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Can the Gue'vesa'la receive Farsight's conferred Ork Fighter bonus? That is my main question. I can see fluff reasons for why either way, but unfortunately it wasnt mentioned in the rules for the auxilliaries. Neither was whether or not htey could mount into Devilfish's, which is another question. Any help would be appreciated.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    47 (x3)

I don’t think you can take the Human auxiliaries in a farsite army.
    Humans cannot take a devilfish as a transport, so no they cannot enter a devilfish. Only the unit the transport was bought for is allowed to use it during a fight, with the exception for transport vehicles that can be bought as an independent unit.
    -GM
    I put the Laughter back into Slaughter.
    Sons of Prometheus <click>
    Children of Murder <clic>

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think you can use Human Auxillaries in Farsight, his army in fact makes the most sense because he is located precisely where most humans would be found in the Tau Empire, and he was a lot of them being absorbed. That aside, I take your point ont he devilfish. I wish the Gue&#39;vesa&#39;la had access to some types of toned down support weapons or stuff other than simple las guns, but oh well.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i beleive you can give them up to 3 tau guns (pulse rifles and carbines) it might only one though
    If you charge a bunker and die, its called being reckless, but if you charge the bunker and win, it&#39;s heroic&#33;

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If i&#39;m not mistaken (don&#39;t have the codex at hand) the farsight entry states which units you may not use in its army and not the ones you can use.

By doing this willing or not, GW is allowing any units which are included in the general list after the codex was printed are allowed in both armies, included Farsight&#39;s.....
    <a href='http://forum.librarium-online.com/index.php?showtopic=16083' target='_blank'>Master of the Convent of Our Martyred Saint</a>

Get your sig from-tHe BaD GuY

Closed Thread