demo charge rules - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Big fish in a little pond raytard22's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    37 (x1)

demo charge rules

I just started up a drop IG list and use the following special weapon squads for my command platoon.

6 man-2 flamer 1 demo 3 flashlights

My question is the following:
    I drop my demo charge first and it deviates onto my guys and kills everyone, do the rest of the guys shoot before they die?
    The rule on pg 31 says resolve each blast template separately , but I infer from other sections that all shooting for a given squad is simultaneous and the "seperatley" is just for wound allocation. The main problem is this squad uses 3 different shooting rules, the ones for a normal squad, ones for ordinance, and ones for template weapons not shot by a vehicle.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    399 (x8)

All shooting from the squad happens at the same time. So, yes, they get to shoot before you remove them from the table.
    Mirage Arcana Podcast
    The "A Smart Player Will..." theory is a complete paradox. If we make an assumption that everything we do is outsmarted, then theoretically we can never win.

+ Reply to Thread