techmarine attacks ??? - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

techmarine attacks ???

hay guys i have recently bought a techy and i have army builder on my comp i load him up as put full servo harness on and in his profile he has 2+2 attacks

iv heard on hear and other places he can have 7 attacks on the charge...HOW ??

also if he does have seven attacks on the charge what do all of his attacks count as all i no is he has 2 for powerfists.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    411 (x8)

off the top of my head, buy him terminator honours, that gets him 6 on the charge, without the codex in front of me not sure, but I suspect replacing his bolter with BP and CCW, however that seems rather tenuous as he already has +2 for extra CCWs
    Everything you have been told is a lie!

The ORIGINAL Sniper Puss eiglepulper's Avatar
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    596 (x8)

I think that *is* where the extra one comes from, Chered. 2 basic, the two servo-arms, T/Hons and charging = 6, and the TM has access to the Armoury. Don't forget that while the Servo-arms give an attack each they are not standard CCWs and have a totally separate set of rules for themselves regarding CC attacks.

The plasma cutter definitely does not give him the extra CC attack though; this was clarified by Pete Haines in an online FAQ done while GW's own forums were still up and running (12/9/2004).

E.
    Last edited by eiglepulper; March 3rd, 2008 at 15:40.
    "Tau Commandment #226: Participants who use Velocity Trackers in the Tau Clay Pigeon Tournament will be disqualified"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    106 (x6)

I utilize the loaded up techmarine on a bike as my elite choice. His attack lay out is...
    Base 2
    +1 for addl
    +1 for Terminator honors
    +2 for full servo
    +1 Charging
    Total= 7 off the charge.

There was an FAQ citing he gain's the addl attack per the TL plasma cutter. Not including the 2 servo arms. This is allowed in tournments, the other variation is to simply by him a bolt pistol/plasma pistol and opt to replace his bolter.
    Last edited by MouseC112; March 3rd, 2008 at 21:00. Reason: Corrections
    40K-Beakies(9-14-4),Guard(4-7-2),Orks(34-12-11). FANTASY-Dwarves(15-6-7),Beasts (14-14-1), Skaven (17-17-10) DoC (6-1-2). CYGNAR (28-15-1)

+ Reply to Thread