SnP & Run - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: SnP & Run

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    107 (x3)

SnP & Run

Pre-empting 5th ed - all infantry are allowed to run, yes? Are Slow and Purposeful units allowed to run also? If so, do they do so by rolling a D6?

Don't know if they should be here or not, as nothing is certain until the rule book is released, but thought see what the consensus is.

I can't say I've seen it all but I live for the things that keep me hollow.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Suffer not the Unclean InquisitorAffe's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    381 (x8)

Well, that's a question that would probably be borderline against the rules to answer with any more than a page # if the book in question had been printed already =) Based purely on my own speculation, I'd think yes. You're essentially forfeiting the benefit of SnP (count as stationary in the shooting phase) to continue plodding forward at a random rate.

+ Reply to Thread