Glancing hits and Vehicle Damage table - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Senior Member image vertification sux's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Glancing hits and Vehicle Damage table

Is it right that if a glancing hit is scored, it can always cause crew shaken below the score of one? I would of thought it would of been negated if less than one? I checked the rulebook and it said or less than one.
    Ok well My hurricane bolters profile in the Daemonhunters book states they can always fire, at what point does this not work? Does it ignore Crew Stunned?

I might write like a ork but i fight like a poet.
    Some one tell me they have ever seen a nightbringer die from a Nemesis Force Weapon.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Suffer not the Unclean InquisitorAffe's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    381 (x8)

The rulebook means exactly what it says, or less than one still counts.

I am fairly certain the rule for the hurricane bolters is that they can always fire regardless of how far the vehicle moved, not always fire at any time with no restrictions at all. That book has been through so many silent revisions though, I won't swear by what your copy might say =).

The ORIGINAL Sniper Puss eiglepulper's Avatar
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    596 (x8)

The latest FAQ for the DH codex clears this one up for you. Read the paragraph in red type: http://uk.games-workshop.com/news/er...008_DH_FAQ.pdf

E.
    "Tau Commandment #226: Participants who use Velocity Trackers in the Tau Clay Pigeon Tournament will be disqualified"

+ Reply to Thread