Dedicated transport always start in reserve? - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dedicated transport always start in reserve?

Hi,
    I was reading the reserves rule in the 5th ed rule book. On page 94, about half way down the left side of the page, it says, "remember that a dedicated transport can only be deployed, and consequently can only be kept in reserve either empty or with the unit it is selected for".

Since all the standard missions have the reserves rule, does that mean dedicated transports always start in reserve? Lol i just want to make sure because i've always been deploying my dedicated transports in deployment zones since i didnt see anything about reserves in the "transport vehicles" section

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Pedantic Englishman Wolf Lord Herby's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    136 (x4)

I think it's jsut clarifying that even if deployed in reserve, it can't come on carrying any unit other than its parent unit.

It even says, "remember.. can only be deployed... either empty or with the unit it was bought for".

So, you can choose to deploy it, or keep it in reserve. But either way, it must be "either empty or with the unit it was bought for"
    FABRICATI DIEM, PVNC

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh, i get it now. Lol i wish my english skills were as good as yours. The sentence was a bit hard for me to interpret and i took, "consequently can only be kept in reserve", by itself.

All good now. TY

+ Reply to Thread