Breakout Mission Units - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    26 (x1)

Breakout Mission Units

I am playing a breakout mission under the 4th Edition Rules.

In a breakout mission, does the HQ count as a unit?

I am the attacker and I have to get at least half of my units to the defender zone and
    I have the following units in the list
    1HQ, 2 Troops, 1 Heavy Support, so am I correct in thinking that this counts as 4 units.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    190 (x3)

Greetings fellow 40k minds

I believe the answer to your first question can be found on page 82 of the actual rules. In a table of its own, it lists all of the units that can be taken in ANY mission. The compulsory units consist of 1 HQ and 2 TROOPS, so by my understanding the HQ does indeed count as being a unit, regardless of the mission being played, unless you do not play using the Force Organisation Chart. And in response to your second question 1+2+1=4, so you do indeed have 4 units.
    Does that help? Hope so!

Fly High!
    Light a fire for a man, and he will be warm for a night. Light a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

The ORIGINAL Sniper Puss eiglepulper's Avatar
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    596 (x8)

Yep, the HQ unit would indeed count towards that total. In the normal missions for 4th Ed, the HQ couldn't score but in the Breakout Mission the units did not have to be scoring units.

E.
    "Tau Commandment #226: Participants who use Velocity Trackers in the Tau Clay Pigeon Tournament will be disqualified"

+ Reply to Thread