Power Fists/Claws ect and extra attacks in CC - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Power Fists/Claws ect and extra attacks in CC

This may sound like a noob question but something that's been bothering me for a while. I've had a search of the forum and nothings come up so here goes.
    If I have a model with a Power Fist or any other form of 'special' close combat weapon in addition to a pistol or close combat weapon in the other hand do I still get the bonus for having two weapons in combat.

For example I have a Space Marine sergeant with a Power Fist and Bolt Pistol would he gain +1 attack for the combination or would I he only receive that if he had say a Bolt Pistol and generic Close Combat Weapon?

Or say a model with twin lightning claws would that receive an extra attack or does the special status of the weapon override the extra attack you'd get from the basic pistol and CCW.

Any response would be appreciated

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    126 (x4)

Quote Originally Posted by Twitch View Post
    This may sound like a noob question but something that's been bothering me for a while. I've had a search of the forum and nothings come up so here goes.
    If I have a model with a Power Fist or any other form of 'special' close combat weapon in addition to a pistol or close combat weapon in the other hand do I still get the bonus for having two weapons in combat.

For example I have a Space Marine sergeant with a Power Fist and Bolt Pistol would he gain +1 attack for the combination or would I he only receive that if he had say a Bolt Pistol and generic Close Combat Weapon?

Or say a model with twin lightning claws would that receive an extra attack or does the special status of the weapon override the extra attack you'd get from the basic pistol and CCW.

Any response would be appreciated
    The answer is on pg 42 of the rule book under the header "A normal and a special weapon". 2x Lightning claws get a +1 A. A PF and a CC weapon do not.
    Tim Wright

"The internet perceives censorship as damage, and routes around it."
    -John Gilmore

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ahh. Thanks. I totally missed that! Doh..

+ Reply to Thread