WYSIWYG Inquisitor Wargear - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Oh No! Not Him Again! Non Marine Player's Avatar
    Littleton, UK
    5 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

94 (x2)

WYSIWYG Inquisitor Wargear

They are quite strict at tourneys and i want to take my Witchhunters, but I am wondering about whether my Inquisitor will be legal, as she and her henchmen dont show some of her wargear. I refuse to remove my inquisitor, and dont want to ruin a nice model, so can there be any alternative?

2. Remove Advertisements

San Jose
    15 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

797 (x8)

Depends on the wargear. If it's, let's say, meltabombs, grenades, psycannon bolts, etc. then you probably don't have to do anything. However, if its a highly visible wargear like an eviscerator or inferno pistol, then you probably have to have something there to represent it.

One easy thing you can do is just take something similar and glue it on. It may look strange, but at least it's represented on the model. For example, I had a marine scout w/bolter. I wanted to give the unit a Missile Launcher but didn't want to buy another box set or do some tough conversion job on my existing mini. Thus I took a spare Imperial Guard Missile Launcher that I had lying around and just glued it on top of the scout's bolter. And I thought it actually looked decent.

+ Reply to Thread