Vehicle and WYSIWYG (Ork trukk) - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Vehicle and WYSIWYG (Ork trukk)

Not trying to start a flame war on WYSIWYG, but, I'm assembling my first ever vehicle (its an ork trukk) and I don't want to attach the wrecking ball or big shoota turret if I'm required to take those options in my list...

I understand there's some variation in local rules / customs, but I'd like to make this truck look super cool, without constraining myself re: strategic options...

Advice?

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    744 (x8)

If you don’t want weapons on your truck but are required too by the rules there are a few options.

1. don’t put on and explain to your opponent (this doesn’t follow WISIWYG so wouldn’t advise can be confusing)
    2. Model something else on the vehicle that counts as the weapon (liek the wrecking ball might not be stuck out might be chained to the side ready for example, or could model and ork holding a big shooter from somewhere on truck, could even have an ork holding a chain attacked to the wrecking ball. (this practise is accepted by everyone and even gains brownie points from coolness)
    3. Live with it and put the equipment on anyway.
    "Should take you a while though because of your sloth like pace"
    Click here and watch Gedderz try and cross the road

Suffer not the Unclean InquisitorAffe's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    381 (x8)

Magnets are your friend as always.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

InquisitorAffe has the right idea with the magnets. Just model the wargear like normal, but attach them with magnets so you can easily add or remove the pieces depending on if your opponent wants to play WYSIWYG or doesnt mind playing without it.

+ Reply to Thread