Stealth Universal Rules. - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Stealth Universal Rules.

I know about Stealth Universal Rules. Its said all scouts squad with camo cloaks receive stealth rules. Its improved by 1+ cover saves. But i dont know what examples! Is possibly if i put my scout squad on building (4+) cover saves then will be reduces by 3+ or not? Stealth universal rules confuse me!

We need make Brumak goes happy and smiling like angels by feeding a yummy meats for brumaks! My Army List:DeathSkullz Orks 1500pts and Space Marines 1500pts

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It makes any cover save you have better by one. So if you're in a building, you get a 3+ save instead of 4+, a hedge would give you 4+ instead of 5+, et cetera. Hope that helps.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ah right! thank you!!!!!!
    We need make Brumak goes happy and smiling like angels by feeding a yummy meats for brumaks! My Army List:DeathSkullz Orks 1500pts and Space Marines 1500pts

+ Reply to Thread