New Rules Clarifications - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)
    1 (x0)

I apologize if these have been asked before, but I've not been able to find the answers.

First, I seem to remember seeing somewhere that you will no longer be lost to the warp on a roll of snake eyes when deep striking. I know I saw that somewhere, or at least heard it, can anyone point me in the right direction? Or have I totally lost it?

Second, the new PDF states that Jet Bikes will always be able to move 6" in the assault phase, but I've heard rumors that the new rulebook contains a cutout square that limits that option to ONLY Eldar. Can anyone confirm or deny that rumor?

Thanks in advance for any help you can give.

2. Remove Advertisements

SW England
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

411 (x8)

OK the glaringly obveous answer is wait 3 days and the new rules will be out, anything else in conjecture and shouldnt be relied on

First q: you need to look at the full rule book to be absolutely sure so I direct you to my previous statement

Second q: I think someone has got this about face, the 6 inch move, until 4th ed, was exclusively for eldar. The pdf states this as a generic rule for jetbikes, I see no reason why for example a DE jetbike should be different from an Eldar one so this would seem to make sense. Again to be sure check the new book, but on face value I think the advice you have is wrong
    Everything you have been told is a lie!

Closed Thread