Deep Strike...... - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Do you have to tell your opponent you are Deed Striking something and what it is?

FOR FREEDOM, FOR HONOUR, FOR BLOOD

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    47 (x4)

You must decide if you are deepstriking or not when the unit becomes available for deep striking

If you mean before the game starts no, you just have to tell them they're in reserve

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Depending on the course of battle, you might end up just walking them onto the board like regular reserves, or deep striking. So all they have to know is they are in reserve.

Its also polite to tell them for which unit you are rolling the reserve availability roll, if you have more than one unit in reserves. That way your opponent doesn't feel you are just rolling the dice and every failed roll goes to the "useless" units, and the first successful roll is placed on the killer termie unit.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i have a question...say i'm playing a sabatoge mission, and im attacker...my army starts in reserves. i have a tank...but i dont want to bring it in(because of sounding the alarm)...do i have to roll for it or can i say, i dont want to bring my tank in?
    Tau'Va
    "Learn to shorten your reach! If your foe can come close enough to negate your striking power, all strategem is lost and when all stratagem is lost, the battle is lost."
    -O'Shovah

<span style='color:red'>Image Removed</span>

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The wording for the Reserves rule is: "Roll for each unit..." It&#39;s a directive with no option, such as, "you may..." So yes, you must roll each turn once the reserves have the chance to arrive. Once successful on the roll, they must move on that turn by whatever method they are using for that scenario.

Closed Thread