Deep strikie in missions where the speacial rule is used. - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    San Jose, CA
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

55 (x1)

Deep strikie in missions where the speacial rule is used.

Ok, so on page 95 in the BRB there is the section on deep striking. in the last paragraph it describes how some units always can deep strike no matter what and some can only do it when specified in the missions special rules. I started looking into this as I was pouring over the stratagems in the Cites of Death codex and saw that you could take deep strike as a special rule for the deplowment stratagems. Why would you do this when anything that can deep strike will do so even if the mission does not permit it? I can not think of any unit that have the deep strike ability, but can only use it if the mission say so.

2. Remove Advertisements

This is for the haters... CrownAxe's Avatar
    3 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

192 (x4)

Cities of Death was written for 4ed so their we're plenty of rules that prevented DSing

+ Reply to Thread