Land Speeder Storm - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Land Speeder Storm

Sorry if this has been asked before but from reading the rules for nearly 30 minutes i cant seem to find an answer to contradict what seems like a loophole.

Basically, can my Land Speeder Storm go flat out at 24", disembark its scouts, allowing them to assault from the vehicle on that turn?

If not can you please give me page refferances to the main rule book so I can see them, thanks in advance!

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

That Which Has No Time Red Archer's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    531 (x8)

Quote Originally Posted by WarpPhoenix View Post
    Sorry if this has been asked before but from reading the rules for nearly 30 minutes i cant seem to find an answer to contradict what seems like a loophole.

Basically, can my Land Speeder Storm go flat out at 24", disembark its scouts, allowing them to assault from the vehicle on that turn?

If not can you please give me page refferances to the main rule book so I can see them, thanks in advance!
    I can give you a page reference: BRB, page 70, fast transport vehicles.
    "Passengers may not embark onto or disembark from a fast vehicle that has moved (or is going to move) flat out in that movement phase."

+ Reply to Thread