40k In 40 Minutes - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    137 (x3)

Can anyone tell me the rules for 40k in 40 minutes without infringing on copyright laws? Or, at least point me in the right direction to find them myself? Thanks in advance to all who reply!

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Em... just borrow someone's rulebook. The game is too complex to explain on a forum without bumping into some copyright infringement... here's an idea though, the players in the game have an amount of points to spend on "units" of an army, and these armies go against each other in some form of scenario...
    Every whisper of the future from the Warp speaks of a hundred battles lost, a thousand lives devoured and a million enemies born. -- Inquisitor Lord Babel

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputation
    86 (x7)

Or, alternatively, check the official GW page for 40K in 40min!

I haven't compared the 4thEd rulebook version with the online ones just yet, but I doubt there will be any difference... And as long as You and Your opponent play by the same set of rules, there shouldn't be any problems.
    "The meat things seek to destroy ourselves. They hunt us as we hunt them but they are weak and uncertain. The inferior flesh will be entirely destroyed, all biomatter consumed. Ourselves will fight to the last, all weak flesh must be devoured."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    137 (x3)

I understand the concept of the game at all points levels Babel, but thanks for the refresher course. Hehe. Thanks for the link Uzi, thats what I was really looking for.

Closed Thread