Table whipe auto win? - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Table whipe auto win?

Quick question. In the ard boys tournament I am running a list that has no scoring units in it. Is it possible for me to win scenario 1 if I were to completely destroy all of the opponents units? Or would it simply count as a draw?

If this is a rule in the rulebook about this if you could point to a page # I would be most grateful.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Formerly Prince of Excess EmoJosh's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    368 (x8)

Page 90, you indeed do win.
    Check my Blog for Battle Reports, useless ranting and more! Comments appreciated.
    Like to talk Warhammer or want some advice on Armies or Tactics? Drop me a PM!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

page 90 says that in stardard missions, a board wipe is a win, but ard boys is not starndard missions.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    194 (x7)

Your original question seems to have been answered, but can I ask: how the hell did you manage to build an army list with NO scoring units in it?!

~ DiW

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    452 (x8)

Quote Originally Posted by Demon in White View Post
    Your original question seems to have been answered, but can I ask: how the hell did you manage to build an army list with NO scoring units in it?!

~ DiW
    He could do Orks, taking 2 big Meks allows him to take 2 deff dreads as troops choices. Vehicles can't score.

I think tyranids can take ripper swarms as troops, swarm units can't score.

Blood Angels can take death company and death company dreadnoughts as troops, they cannot score as the dread is a vehicle and the death company are too bloodthirsty to focus on objectives, and are unable to capture them.

The Emperor Protects
    IG Best Gen 1st overall of 10 DE 4th overall of 6
    Eldar 3rd Overall/Best General of 26--2nd Overall/Best General of 7--1st Overall/Best General of 11

LO Zealot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    280 (x6)

The Ard Boyz scenarios have been updated. The 1st mission states you achieve a major victory if you control 2-3 more objectives than your opponent, or if he has no models left at the end of the game.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

191 (x3)

Quote Originally Posted by Demon in White View Post

~ DiW
    All death Company force.
    NECRON Army List Builder a Free excel capable list generator for 5th and 6th ed. 11/2011
    Necrons - 6000 points, Tau - 6000, Daemons - 5250, Eldar - 4500, Blood Angels - 5000
    Some pics form my hobby. http://s145.photobucket.com/albums/r...arodragon/40k/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

YES! now I can actually win!

Yeah, built a blood angels force filled with Baals, ravens, and dreads with death company and 2 dreads as troops. SO, hope I do well becuase now I can do better then a draw.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

194 (x7)

Quote Originally Posted by camarodragon View Post
    All death Company force.
    Ahh... now it makes sense.

~ DiW

jboweruk

Quote Originally Posted by kevin vanrooyen View Post
    He could do Orks, taking 2 big Meks allows him to take 2 deff dreads as troops choices. Vehicles can't score.

I think tyranids can take ripper swarms as troops, swarm units can't score.

Blood Angels can take death company and death company dreadnoughts as troops, they cannot score as the dread is a vehicle and the death company are too bloodthirsty to focus on objectives, and are unable to capture them.

The Emperor Protects
    I think actually unless it clearly states that the Deff Dreads CANNOT score in their codex, then if they count as troops, troops are a scoring unit. So then they can. In the main rules it states that ONLY troops are scoring units, not specifically that vehicles aren't.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast