Defensive Grenades - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

5 (x1)

Defensive Grenades

My friends have been utilizing defensive grenades (Nids mostly) by saying that they negate all effects that you may get from charging like Furious Charge. I haven't seen anything in the BRB to confirm this. All I've read is that they [B]negate all assault bonus attacks [/B (such as two CC weapons, on the charge, ect)](pg36), but not the other bonuses that aren't adding to your attack total that you might obtain through wargear/special rules.

Is there FAQs or something in the BRB that I'm not seeing to confirm otherwise?

Okay followed a "similar thread" link after I made my thread. And I see that Furious Charge is not negated. So is only the "on the charge" attack(s) negated, or all bonus attacks including on the charge, special rules, ailities, and wargear negated as well?

Last edited by MylesTheTroll; June 12th, 2010 at 03:24.
    Notable Achievements: Farseer w/ SS taking down a Monolith all by itself in one shooting phase. A Warlock w/ SS in a Guardian squad on an objective taking down a Soul Grinder in one Shooting phase. 2nd turn 2 DSing Trygon Primes going from 6-0 wounds during turn 3.

2. Remove Advertisements

Panama City Beach, Florida
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

443 (x8)

They only negate the bonus attacks for charging.
    "It takes a vast amount of self control to be this dangerous."
    ---Ogvai Ogvai Helmshrot, Jarl of Tra, VI Legion Astartes

+ Reply to Thread