Welcome to Librarium Online!
Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!
Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!
I just started playing Warhammer40k a week ago, and i've come across a few rules in my codex that i don't understand, seeing as i don't have a rulebook handy. i was hoping someone could explain a list of rules.
1) what does Poison (2+) mean?
2) how many LONG RANGE attacks do each of my space marines have?
3) I know i should know this... but what does AP of a weapon do?
4) what does a Powerfist do? what about a power sword or axe?
Last edited by Calgar Lord Macragge; August 13th, 2010 at 17:00.
The first 3 questions have been explained very well, but to explain question 4 a little further than the previous post, a powerfist doubles it's users strength (on most marines this would mean they would have strength and any wound the model equipped with a powerfist inflicts in close combat ignores armor saves.
World Eaters: W-47 D-10 L-9
Necrons: W-19 D-3 L-2
Protectorate of Menoth: W-36 D-0 L-7
1. Please avoid asking questions that could be answered by reading the rulebook. We aren't a service to replace it.
2. Similarly, please only refer to pages rather than explaining in details.
Having an army and not owning a rulebook is like owning a car with no steering wheel.Originally Posted by amishcellphone