Darrell from beasts of war gives god gaming tips - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Darrell from beasts of war gives god gaming tips

Darrell from Beasts of war claims the his only equal in wargaming is God. This is the same poop that came up with the baal cant shoot foward
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hz0XuS2j ... e=bulletin

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

this guy is an absolute idiot. first off that wasnt even a funny segment. secondly he goes over stuff a first year player should know. why these self proclaimed "greatest player ever" morons get time is beyond me
    A moment of weakness spawns a life tme of heresy...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    190 (x3)

Hey

The trouble with "gamers" like that is that if they answer a question that someone doesn't know, no matter how blatantly obvious the answer is, it goes to their head. They perceive themselves as the ultimate in gaming, when it fact they really aren't. You know that a person is really stuck up and restraining when they say that in their spare time, they look for falsities and mistakes in the rule book...

But seriously? The Baal Pred can't shoot forward??? I think he needs to clean his glasses. I subscribed to the BoW channel, and got into for the first few new vids, but then got really frustrated as they kept spamming stupid Dreadnought questions, and would not stop talking about how pathetically awesome their new website is, when it clearly isn't.

Nothing against the guys, but learn that when power goes to your head, it clouds your judgement. Just something to keep in mind.

But seriously though, perhaps the Rules Help Forum is not the best place to post this. Keep your posting to the relevant areas, for future reference. I am just voicing my opinion here.

Good Hunting.
    Light a fire for a man, and he will be warm for a night. Light a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

+ Reply to Thread