Duel Lighting Claws - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Junior Member Woovelord Gorgutz's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Duel Lighting Claws

Ive Looked all over the rule book and in some Space Marine Codex's but i cant find anything about put 2 lighting claws, on someone, i know that if u have 1 lighting claw on a person they can re-roll hits (OR) wounds, but what is the point of having 2 lighting claws (sorry if this is a dumb question) XD

Cheers

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If you have two of the same close combat weapons you get an extra attack. But i'm not sure of this rule also applies with lighting claws. And i thought with lighting claws if you hit a vehicle with it you can role an extra d6 for the AP just like chainfists.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    720 (x8)

Quote Originally Posted by Woovelord Gorgutz View Post
    Ive Looked all over the rule book and in some Space Marine Codex's but i cant find anything about put 2 lighting claws, on someone, i know that if u have 1 lighting claw on a person they can re-roll hits (OR) wounds, but what is the point of having 2 lighting claws (sorry if this is a dumb question) XD

Cheers
    Actually Lightning Claws only allow rerolling for Wounds, not Hits.
    Revenant Moon Necrons: (W/L/D) 0/1/0 (6th edition: 13/2/2)(5th edition: 14/6/4)(3rd edition Codex: 16/4/7)
    XIX Legion: (W/L/D) 0/0/0 (5th edition: 14/12/2)(5th edition Codex: 4/3/0)
    Black Legion: (W/L/D) 1/0/0 (6th edition: 2/3/0)
    Something Wicked... Reikwald Beastmen: (W/L/D) 10/4/1

Victorus aut Mortis Shad0w_Reaper's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    74 (x2)

Quote Originally Posted by Woovelord Gorgutz View Post

Cheers
    Pg 42 of the rulebook. A single Lightning Claw is a power weapon that allows you to re roll any failed TO WOUND rolls. Having a pair of them means you get this benefit, as well as having an extra attack for being armed with two close combat weapons. Same thing goes for power fists and thunder hammers, you have to have a pair of them in order to get the bonus attack for having two close combat weapons.

EDIT: Lightning claws dont give any extra armour penetration against vehicles.
    Last edited by Shad0w_Reaper; April 4th, 2011 at 11:54.
    Space Wolves (Under Construction) | Circle of Orboros (Under Construction)

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    248 (x5)

So many answers are right in the rule book and not exactly hidden. Boggles me brain.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    60 (x1)

Quote Originally Posted by SJPhillyVT View Post
    So many answers are right in the rule book and not exactly hidden. Boggles me brain.
    It can often be one of those can't see the wood for the trees kind of things, I know I've had moments where I've spent several minutes trying to find a certain rule, and my housemate picks it out in a few seconds. My pathetic defence is they play more than me.

+ Reply to Thread