Grey Knight Grenade Madness - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

2 (x1)

Grey Knight Grenade Madness

Basically this question is of the utmost importance to me because i cannot truly create a list until it is answered. As many of you have probably heard Grey Knights have TONS of grenades and this is where the question comes in: if i equip a Grand Master with blind grenades, brain mines, psychotroke and rad grenades, and said character launches an assault do ALL of the offensive type (everything except the blind grenades) grenades that trigger from an assault go off? and conversely do blind grenades trigger with psychotroke and rad grenades when being assaulted? I don't want to waste a bunch of points on grenades if i can only use one type per assault or something like that. I cannot find anything on this in the rulebook so if i missed it please tell me the page number.

2. Remove Advertisements

5 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

184 (x5)

There is no limit to the number of different grenade effects (unless using them against vehicles). As long as you have the grenades equipped and meet the requirements for their use (assaulting/being assaulted/etc) they work.

A little pricey, but go nuts.

San Jose
    15 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

797 (x8)

In this case, you can have your cake and eat it too. Yes, all grenades can function at the same time assuming their conditions are met (i.e. psyk-out grenades only happen when you are charging and blind grenades only work if you are being charged). The only exception is, as pointed out by hockeyman, if you're using them to attack vehicles. You may only use 1 type against vehicles.
    Record: Win - Loss - Draw: Hive Fleet Pandora (New) 32-6-6 Space Wolf 7th Co. 52-11-6
    Blood Angels 12-4-2 Daemonhunters 20-8-3
    Imperial Guards 12-5-2 Daemons 8-3-2

+ Reply to Thread