Kill-team Brute Squads - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)
    1 (x1)

if playing the brute squads in a kill-team game using a unit with multiple weapon options, can i choose what i want?
    for example, of im using my Black Templar squads, that can choose between bolter and Bolt pistol & CCW, can i decide which one they take?

Right Hand of the Emperor!

<span style='font-size:9pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:black'>Order of the Black Rose</span>

<span style='font-size:9pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>Blood God&#39;s Initiate</span></span>

2. Remove Advertisements

Helsinki, Finland
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

86 (x7)

I&#39;m fairly certain that Brute Squads only get the basic weapon, which in the case of Tactical SM is the Bolter, even if Your own army technically has special options.

After all, I , as a Tyranid player, am forced to use Termagaunts, even though there are rules for making custom Gaunts in the Tyranid Codex.

Think of it this way: The "Evil" player is not playing a Codex army, but a generic opposing force, consisting of basic models... Except where modification is explicitly allowed by the Kill-Team rules.
    "The meat things seek to destroy ourselves. They hunt us as we hunt them but they are weak and uncertain. The inferior flesh will be entirely destroyed, all biomatter consumed. Ourselves will fight to the last, all weak flesh must be devoured."

+ Reply to Thread