A few questions - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: A few questions

0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

1 (x0)

A few questions

Most of these rules I think I know the answer, but so called "veteran" players where saying things that I do not think is right. Here are some questions and just needing clarification.

A. Does Castellan Crowe blade shield battle stance not work if a higher initiate model is wounding Crowe? ex. 7I model attacking Crowe negating battle stance that allows re rolling of failed saves.

B. Models can shoot out of a rhino(normal rhino), that has moved more 6in if the weapons are assault? I see the rules saying you can not or am I missing something?

C. A rhino(not a fast rhino) can fire defensive weapons even if moved more than 6in.

D. Models from a fast transport can fire from open topped if it moved 12in
    ex: orks battle wagon moving 13in(red paint), guys inside firing on something.

2. Remove Advertisements

Lost in the Grimdark
    2 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

124 (x3)

A: It works. "In the assault phase, but before any blows are struck, you must choose one of the following..." (Pg 26, GK Codex)

B: No. "Models firing out of a vehicle count as moving if the vehicle moved, and may not fire at all if the vehicle moved cruising speed" (Pg 66, Main Book)

C: No "Vehicles that moved at cruising speed may not fire" (Pg 58, main rulebook), additionally, Defensive Weapons specify that they may be fired if the vehicle moved at combat speed.

D: No, see B

Fast Vehicle shooting rules overrule the regular rules for the vehicle itself, not for the passengers.
    "The sergeant major asked me what my job is. I told him it's to do what I am told. He gave me a medal. I like the Imperial Guard."
    "Innocentia Probat Nihil"

+ Reply to Thread