Weapon destroyed and one shot weapons. - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    2 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

74 (x2)

Weapon destroyed and one shot weapons.

A question came up in a game the other day that I'd never considered before.

Do expended one shot weapons still count towards weapon deatroyed results?

For example, a hunter killer missile on a Rhino or blood strike missiles on a Stormraven.

My first thought is 'yes' they still count. Even though the weapon might be out of ammo the weapon is still there, or atleast the weapons emty housing/launch tube/assembly.

The weapon may not actuley work any more but that won't stop enemy fire from hitting it.

That's my thinking on the subject but I'm not 100% shure on it. What do you guys think?

In the 41st millenium there is no such thing as paranoia, the universe realy is out to get you!

2. Remove Advertisements

Slave to the flesh The_Outsider's Avatar
    Where the sun burns in a crimson light
    0 Post(s)
    1 Thread(s)

251 (x8)

No they do not count, the most current rulebook FaQ deals with this (page 4, right hand column, 2nd question from the top).
    Last edited by The_Outsider; July 11th, 2011 at 22:07.

+ Reply to Thread