Psycho Dakka Blasta - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

7 (x1)

Psycho Dakka Blasta

Hi all

2 questions please.

1. when you roll the amount of shots - if you roll a double do you get those shots then it cant fire any more or does the double stop you from firing at all.

2. are you rolling the number of shots you can take or the number of hits a unit takes ?

2. Remove Advertisements

Lost in the Grimdark
    2 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

124 (x3)

1: When rolling the second or subsequent target, if you roll doubles, the gun stops firing immediately, and no shots are resolved against the final target, and it may not fire again for the rest of the battle. Shots will, however, be resolved on all previous targets (and in fact, should already have been resolved, with models removed)

2: Number of shots you take

Also, it's helpful if you at least give us some background information on what you're asking - I knew that Psycho-dakka-blasta was a special rule for the Ork Stompa, but not every helpful soul might have.
    "The sergeant major asked me what my job is. I told him it's to do what I am told. He gave me a medal. I like the Imperial Guard."
    "Innocentia Probat Nihil"

+ Reply to Thread