Librarium Online Forums banner

Open topped vehicles

6K views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  Riptok 
#1 ·
Say if I was using a Raider with 10 warriors inside, how far can the raider move (maximum) and i can still shoot with the squads inside, also what is the distance on a slower vehicle such as a battlewagon(im just starting 40k so i do not know much) Thanks in advance.

#2 ·
Look to page 66, left-hand side under "Fire Points".

Passengers may not fire if the vehicle moves at Cruising Speed (or faster). That means they may only fire if the vehicle was stationary or moved at Combat Speed.

Combat Speed is up to 6" for all vehicles.

#6 ·
Sorry to dredge up an old thread, but this fit my question and I thought it would be better to revive this thread rather than start a whole new one.

Lets say I have a Ghost Ark filled up with Necron Warriors, If I move 12 inches with it the warriors can't fire while inside. However I can still move 12 inches, disembark, and then shoot with the warriors right?

#10 ·
Raiders+Guys at 6" shoots all guy/vehicle guns...but only if they stay inside.

Raiders moves 6", Shoot all guns...guys get out...shooshting (+ assault if open-topped/assault vehicle). I imagine thats what DE would do most cases.

Raiders move 12...shoot D.Lance.... deploy/fleet assault.

Anything over 12' will be flat out/ether cell movements and you wont be getting out.

Right?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.