Welcome to Librarium Online!
Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!
Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!
Well I just wanted to clear up some questions that came up in our group.
1) Do Drop pods count as a kill point when they land, or do they have to be wrecked or exploded first?
2) Do Side Sponsons count as 1 weapon, or two individual weapons?
3) Wolf Standard says that once per game you can activate its ability and get a benifit in the next assault phase. Can you activate the banner when your opponent declairs a charge to get the benifit of the banner?
Kendo's DA's, Eldar, and stuff WIP
Dark Angels: W-22 D-4 L-5 High Elves W-8 L-1
1) Wreck or explode them to get kill point.
2) I count them as individual weapons and i think that's what they are.
3) I believe it means your turn.
Last edited by Bugs_n_Orks; February 20th, 2012 at 18:47.
The meat things seek to destroy ourselves. They hunt us as we hunt them but they are weak and uncertain. Bring them understanding of the power of ourselves through our strength and their fear. The inferior flesh will be entirely destroyed, all fragments will be smashed. Ourselves will fight to the last, all weak flesh must be consumed