Welcome to Librarium Online!
Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!
Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!
(1) A terminator with 2 attacks assaults with a flamer (Assault 1). Does he get two attacks with his flamer? Or just one (because it is Assault 1) plus one generic non-flamer attack?
(2) An infantry model with strength 5 assauls with a flamer (weapon Strength 4) and hits. In reference to the "To Wound" table, is the strength to use 4 or 5? I know if the weapon was a normal non-template one, the model strength would be used, but this seems counter-intuitive in the case of a template weapon.
(3) A unit declares an assault on an enemy unit. The closest assaulting model is precisely 6 inches away from the closet defending model. Other models in the assaulting unit are not within range. For the assault move, are all the assaulting models moved into base contact? or are they each strictly limited to 6 inches of movement?
(4) Can their be two independent characters in a unit? For example, can I have a space marine tactical squad with both a librarian and a chaplin in it?
(5) Is a sargeant/captain an independent character?
(6) If the pay-load of drop pod has disembarked and it is empty, can the drop pod still fire it's weapon? And if so, who is actuating the weapon?
2. The Flamer doesn't actually factor into close combat.
3. They all move as close as they can into close combat a max of 6 inches they don't move anymore then that at this point. All models within 2 inches of an enemy may fight.
4. There can be 2 independents in one squad.
5.The squads sergeant is not an independent character.
6. The drop pod can fire and it is automated.
Thanks a bunch.