Wolf Priest Vs. New Marine Codex Chaplain - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gotta say to start i really lke the new marine codex, i've been collecting Ultra's for years and its nice to see them finally get the attention they deserve.

Anyway, was going through the HQ section and saw the new cool chaplains that are now available to all marine players.......or as i thought!!! Because after i read the new FAQ for the space wolves codex and apparently Wolf Priests (who are Chaplains and Medics) get none of the new abilities.........!!!!!!!! Puzzling!!! Now i would have no problem paying a few extra points for them, at the moment Wolf Priests are great, but compared to the now 'standard' marine chaplain...well, they just don't have any chaplain-like abilities, and considering how long the Wolves of Russ have been around, adn they're emphasis on tradition and their Wolf Priests, its a little disturbing.

Just wanted to see what anyone else thinks of this, hopefuly it will change if they ever update the SW Codex.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    54 (x5)

The only thing I can tell you is that yes..things will change.The SW and BA FAQs they have out now are just something they pushed out so the armies would be usable while we're waiting for the actual codices, basicly just somethhing to keep us quiet while they work on our new rules.I don't know if the Wolf preists will change,but if I've learned anything playing this game,it's that GW never leaves anything unchanged forever.Just wait untill the codex..all will be revealed in time o.o.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    47 (x4)

YEah space wolves got sorta screwed by the new rules due to having unique characters.. Blood angels didn't get touched much becuase they had standard characters except for the sanguinary high priest..

The reason they don't want to change the rune/iron priest or the wolf leader is because then they'll box themselves into a corner for the new codex, so for now just gotta wait

+ Reply to Thread