Necrons Falling Back - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I read that Necrons auto regroup after falling back while checking out the chapter approved in the game store the other day, however my Dex does not say this and the FAQ does not either.

Has anyone else seen this?

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

LO Zealot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

- Moved -

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No. All the FAQ says is that falling back necrons can "pick up" WBB survivors if they're within 6". This can trigger a regrouping if the unit reaches 50% again from the other necrons.

Example:

9 out of 20 warriors are falling back and are within 6" of 5 warriors that just went down (assume the rest of the 5 warrior squad is dead). 3 warriors get back up and join the 9 warriors who then are able to attempt to regroup because they are above 50%.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Mad Hatter

I understand what it says in the FAQ and Dex, its what I read in the Chapter Approved that concernes me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputation
    86 (x7)

Which Chapter Approved, what page?

Also, remember that the online 4thEd FAQ overrules any rule FAQs in the CA books... CA books came out for the 3rdEd, with 3rdEd FAQs.
    "The meat things seek to destroy ourselves. They hunt us as we hunt them but they are weak and uncertain. The inferior flesh will be entirely destroyed, all biomatter consumed. Ourselves will fight to the last, all weak flesh must be devoured."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

As far as I'm aware, unless the necrons suddenly have ATSKNF they cannot auto-rally.
    The enemies of the Emperor fear many things. They fear discovery, defeat, despair and death. Yet there is one thing they fear above all others. They fear the wrath of the Space Marines!

+ Reply to Thread