Bedlam Staff Question. - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)
    2 (x2)

Ok the bedlam staff has about the same effect as a thunderhammer, just without the increase in str and the lowered inititive.

The bedlam staff says that any enemy hit with it will not be able to attack back until the end of the next assault phase, the same as the old thunderhammer entry.

Now this is my question: If I hit someone with a bedlam staff and wound them, then technically they would skip any attacks that would happen at a lower inititive than mine. So for all intents and purposes I could hit, say a necron lord, and because of the bedlam staff he would never get another attack back. If so this weapon suddenly became worth every point it costs.

2. Remove Advertisements

Pittsburgh, PA
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

47 (x4)

Yes the bedlam staff may be used to effectively stop someone from attacking, forever. It's a rather poor wording hence why they removed it from the thunder hammer early on. Until the chaos codex is redone (again) the bedlam staff remains as it is

It's powerful, but it's tzeenetch so you already have a pretty large inherent disadvantage so this seems fair

+ Reply to Thread