Using Two Different Cc Weapons - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If I have a power weapon and a regular cc weapon, how many attacks are from the power weapon? I presume that, if for instance it's a character with 3 normal attacks and now 4 because of the extra, that 3 ignore armor and the fourth is worked out normally because it's a regular cc weapon, but you can never be too careful about these things.

Oh, and if this is in the rulebook and I'm just a blind idiot, please tell me the page and smack me.

Every whisper of the future from the Warp speaks of a hundred battles lost, a thousand lives devoured and a million enemies born. -- Inquisitor Lord Babel

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    32 (x2)

You can use all attacks as power weapon attacks
    "As I walk through the valley of LO I fear no spammer, because I got the power to ban"

Of Trui and Gay

A Chaos Space Marines Diary

Svenska Rackham Sidan

troopseses!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Really? That seems odd... I'm thinking in D&D terms, (if anyone else has descended as deeply into loserhood as myself,) in which, after you use your primary weapon to do all your normal attacks, you get one additional attack with an off-hand weapon. The resemblance between the two games ways of dealing with extra attacks via secondary weapon made that stick out in my mind, (even if it is GW vs. WotC,) so I figured...
    Every whisper of the future from the Warp speaks of a hundred battles lost, a thousand lives devoured and a million enemies born. -- Inquisitor Lord Babel

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    32 (x2)

This is how it works, you get all the attacks with your weapon of choice, the power weapon or the close combat weapon
    "As I walk through the valley of LO I fear no spammer, because I got the power to ban"

Of Trui and Gay

A Chaos Space Marines Diary

Svenska Rackham Sidan

troopseses!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

*taps fingers ala Mr. Burns* Eeeexcellent.

Well, that's it for this string.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Unless you get the improved two weapon fighting feat, which gives you an extra attack with your offhand weapon.

Closed Thread