Equiping Tzeench Terminators... - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I played my 3rd game today, it was a 4 player meat grinder, Chaos/ space marines vs tyranids and orks. I decided to hold off one path with a solid squad of 5 terminators equiped with bolts of change and eyes of tzeench. The over all strength of the bolt of change was surprising as it instantly anhilated one of the tyranid's big...things... my friends are questioning the legality of equiping chosen terminator squads with items of tzeench. Was what i did legal? Why or why not ? Is it possible to equip units this way from the special gods' armouries? What are the restrictions?
    Also could someone give me the page number in the regular rulebook that discusses the limitations of wargear.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

first off go into detail on what kind of terminators they were...

if they are regular "Tzeentch" terminators they act under the rhubric rules...
    if they are chosen then they may purchase psychic powers and psychic wargear...
    if they are chosen terminator champions then they may purchase powers wargear and the whole shebang!

so it all depends on what you fielded...

look under mark of tzeentch in the book of tzeentch....

+ Reply to Thread