Sisters Of Battle Acts Of Faith - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've checked my codex more than once, and maybe I'm not looking hard enough, but I can't seem to find a definitive answer to this.

Can I use acts of faith only at the beginning of a phase? Or anytime during the phase?

For example, say my friend decides to fire a basilisk at one of my SoB squads, can they use a act of faith right there to make their save invulnerable? Or would I have had to have used it at the beginning of his shooting phase for it to be applicable? Thanks for any help with this.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

On page 18 of the codex, under 'Acts of Faith', each one has a subheading titled 'Effect'. There is states when the act may be used. For your example I assume you are refering to Spirit of the Martyr. So no you can't use it the way you stated. It must be used "...at the beginning of the phase."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Some of the Acts of Faith are used at different times than others. For example; while Spirit of the Martyr is used at the beginning of the phase, Divine Guidance is used after rolling to hit but before rolling to wound, so read each AoF carefully.
    The strength of my army list shall carry me to victory, 'cause my dice rolling sure as hell won't.

+ Reply to Thread