Assaulting - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Assaulting

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

OK lets say a squad of 5 termies assaults a squad of 20 Gaurdsmen for example. i roll 15 dice to hit and i hit and wound all 15 and all 15 saves are failed for example. my termies are in base contact with only 5 of them. do 15 gaurdsmen die with the 15 wounds or the ones i am in base contact with?

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

15 die, but all who die have to be within 2" of one of your assaulting models. (In the TAR it says 2" of an enemy assaulting model, or 2" of a model in contact with an enemy assaulting model. I don't know if that's in 3rd).

So any guardsmen in the immediate vicinity of your terminators will die, but any who are really far out of the combat won't.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In 3rd ed, all the models in the unit can be killed. The wounds spread throughout the entire squad.

With TAR, only models in the 2" kill zone (2" from your attacking models) can be killed.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It is like that in the 3rd edition yes, the place that i play recently started using the new 4th edition rules which are available to download in the downloads section of this website. here is the link

http://www.librarium-online.com/modules.ph...tion=show&id=12

they have the 2" rule in there.

Closed Thread