Multi-tracker And Recoil Absorption - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alright, I'm playing a type of RPG warhammer thing, and I just lvled! Yahoo! Crisis suit for me.

This means that the crisis suit is going to have to meet weapons that is was not really designed to meet.

My WM let me to choose wargear from the IG armory, because after every battle, I get wargear points, and the army is not enough.

So I bought a power weapon and a master crafted plasma pistol. Because the crisis suit is not actually holding anything, I get to hold my power weapon and my plasma pistol.

Multi-track should let me fire my plasma pistol, right?

A firewarrior, if he had two weapons, could fire them both with one, right?

Should I be able to rapid fire my pistol even after moving 6" like I can my plasma rifle?

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by alexmillerl1029@Oct 19 2003, 09:21

Should I be able to rapid fire my pistol even after moving 6" like I can my plasma rifle?
    This is a toughy.

Alright, I'm playing a type of RPG warhammer thing, and I just lvled! Yahoo! Crisis suit for me.

This means that the crisis suit is going to have to meet weapons that is was not really designed to meet.

My WM let me to choose wargear from the IG armory, because after every battle, I get wargear points, and the army is not enough.
    Don't know what you mean about your army not being "enough," but okily dokily.

So I bought a power weapon and a master crafted plasma pistol. Because the crisis suit is not actually holding anything, I get to hold my power weapon and my plasma pistol.
    Woot, fine choices.

Multi-track should let me fire my plasma pistol, right?
    Uh. Uh. I guess this is the part where the crisis meets weapons that it wasn't supposed to meet. How can we rule on this? Sounds like an issue for your warmaster. In 40k, you can use both weapons with regular Imperium units, that's how you get the extra attack in CC. The Crisis multi tracker is designed to allow multiple guns to fire, and you still only have 1 plasma pistol, so I don't see how that factors in.

A firewarrior, if he had two weapons, could fire them both with one, right?
    Almost no idea what you're asking, unfortunately. What do you mean, "with one." If you mean, with a multi tracker... Well there are no rules for that.
    And firewarriors aren't really the pieces of machinery and technology that Crisis suits are, so it's tough to just assume that from the fluff.

If by "firewarrior," you mean a FW in a Crisis suit, then see above.

That is the only thing that clearly fits into the rules from the Codex. Yes, you should be able to always fire rapid fire weapons as though you hadn't moved, (and pistols are described as rapid fire weapons with a shorter max range).

Closed Thread