Leaping Tyranids And Modelling - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question : If I want to give my Tyranid Warriors the "Leaping" power, does it need to be modelled into them? As in, do I need to cut up the legs, and use green stuff to make them look like they are leaping?

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Can anyone help with this? Would really be appreciated. It will affect weather or not I decide to give them this power in my army list.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No you do not need to model it in. you MAY moled it in, but it is not nessecary.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think something like this depends alot on the attitude of the people you play with. I don't personally think that modeling special characteristics is that important, and for people that can't afford several thousand point armies, it seems quite reasonable to allow a little fudging as everybody likes to be able to mix up their lists without having to redo their models.

In the case of something like this, it should be even easier to get away with because it's the sort of thing that isn't necessarily visible.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

True dat Papabear!! You don't need to model that into them, as they can only use leaping to get into an assault 12" away anyhow!! But yea, no need......Jus cruise!! Jus Buckaloose!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

At the last Rouge tournmet I was at I was kicked becues my guys were not leeping. The said WYSWYG is on all Nids mutations period and they pointed out its said in book 3 times that you must use WYSWTG on all morphs of nids. Hope this helps.

Another man at tournment showed me that he made movment trays, were they were leeping on the tray so he didnt half to do to much work on his 80+ bugs.

Closed Thread