Welcome to Librarium Online!
Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!
Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!
1. Do you have to convert the vechile to have mutated hull?
2. say you have a hammer head can you convert it with mark of chaos?
- That depends on how you play. Most tournaments will require you to be WYSIWYG, and so you have to show pretty much everything on the model.. If you just play with friends, most times they won't care and as long as you tell them what the model has beforehand there won't be any problems.
- Umm... no. Hammerheads are part of the Tau list, and can only take upgrades from the Tau Codex.
Everyone's entitled to their own opinion, even if it's wrong.
1. whats WYSIWYG
2. i meant as in putting chaos decorations on them
1. WYSIWYG: What You See Is What You Get
2. unless it is just for show, i see no reason to do it, since Chaos can't use them.
well you could make a chaos tau army, which is just a tau army that looks chaosy and has no special chaos abilities etc. but this is shunned by most tau players
hm... maybe i will do it since i dont care what other people think what is WYSIWYG?
W.Y.S.I.W.Y.G. = What You See Is What You Get
Meaning that all war gear and upgrades have to be represented on the model so no things like
1. statured princes that are only 3in tall
2. power weapons that look like normal weapons
3. the weapon is exactly what you put there, so no taking out a land raider with what looks to be a heavy bolter
basically all people playing the game should know exactly what you tank or guy is equipped with just by looking at them. if its not on the model them its not there, even if you payed points for it.
oh and also what do you think of decorating my tau chaosy?
Myself, I think it's a bad idea - Tau don't have a Warp presence in the same way as other races, and therefore cannot be corrupted by the Ruinous Powers. And I've seen Tau done up with Chaos insignia, and thought they looked kinda silly.oh and also what do you think of decorating my tau chaosy?
But that's my own opinion.
If you really want to do it, go for it! Just don't try and give your Tau any Chaos rules in the process.
I really don't see them looking very evil or anything like that.... too spindly and stuff. They seem to have too much of the Greater Good in mind to be caught up in selfish chaos stuff. (Chaos seems to put each yourself as your primary concern... tau are all about the good of the race.)Originally Posted by MADDNESS