Armoured Company/ Super Heavy rules help - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Armoured Company/ Super Heavy rules help

When using a Super heavy in an Amroured Company, can you give it upgrades from the Douctrines, i.e. I have a stormblade, can I give it Ace gunners.

Another question when can I use a Superheavy and not have to ask permisson to use it.

Also can anyone tell me where I can download the super heavy damage table.

The Predator Lingers forth. Suddenly the sound of several wipping sounds can be heard far off into the distance, a second later the once mighty Predator ignited with flames. "Sir what was that" The srgt replied "Its those damn Broadsides"

Hear the wip, fear the Broadside.
    Tau 2-2
    Guard 26-45

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    47 (x4)

I would forget about using superheavies in normal games.. There is no time when you can use anything from forgeworld without opponents consent (Unless its a real unit in a real codex, and not a forgeworld creation).. Also superheavies can *only* be used as a second detachment which means only in games over 2000+ points when you already HAVE a 2000 point army, so realistically 3000 points games can allow them

As for armored company doctines transferring to super heavies the answer would be no. Reason, super heavies are their own detachment and thus not part of the Armored Company detachment, which makes them not part of the same army

All in all, if you're looking to use super heavies in games where they are not supposed to be used I would recommend playing panzer general or something cause 40k is more of a squad based skirmish game

In the end people can just throw away the rules and play how they want, I just dont recommend it due to how abusive war machines can be

+ Reply to Thread