Space Marine Question - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

1 (x0)

Space Marine Question

Here maybe a stupid question, but since I am a new player I really want to know the exact ruling on this. Especially since this is coming from the New Space Marine Codex.

"And They Shall Know No Fear..."

It states the Space Marines are still subject to Last Man Standing tests. They will ALWAYS REGROUPS AFTER EACH FALLBACK MOVE to reassess the situation however.

So when do they regroup according to the above rules they regroup right after falling back and that would be before my turn? I really would like some advice on this please.

2. Remove Advertisements

Pittsburgh, PA
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

47 (x4)

ATSKNF works different in 4th edition.. You only regroup during the normal rally phase, just you do it automatically regardless of being below half strength, and you may fire normally

However you must obey the other rules of rallying. 3rd edition ATSKNF worked as you describe it yes, and i realize the new SM codex uses odd wording however I would refer to the main rulebook

A marine who fails his all on his own test would regroup afterwards due to Rallying happening after All of your own

+ Reply to Thread