Armor Company - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Armor Company

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Armor Company

According to the armored company IG rules it states that you can take 0-2 of a type of vehicle for each tank ace or command tank. Does this mean you can only take up to 6 tanks as troops(yes I know that is all the FO allots) or does it mean that if you do not field Tank Aces that you limit yourself to a command tank and 2 troop choices??

I dont know if that made sense to anyone but I am so lost I cant figure i tout. THanks for any info.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    107 (x5)

I'm not sure what your question is, seeing as both your examples follow the given rules. It works very simply, for each "enhanced tank" (command tank or tank ace) you can take 2 troops choices.

1 enhanced tank = 2 troops possible
    2 enhanced tank = 4 troops possible
    3 enhanced tank = 6 troops possible (no more due to full FOC).

Is there some problem your having I'm not understanding?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Is there some problem your having I'm not understanding?[/QUOTE]

Not now. You just explained it very nicely. I have never played IG before I was a fanatical eldar for the longest time until I saw the ability to make a all tank list. Thanks for the help

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    186 (x8)

Just remember that an all tank army is far from the best thing except in small games. (In which case you will find more players that hate you for your army.) In larger games a player will have a much better abiltity to stop your tanks... :cool:

Take my love, take my land, take me to where I cannot stand; I don't care I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me.

"The difference between gods and daemons largely depends upon where one is standing at the time."- Lorgar
    Member of the Fluff Masters Clan

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    47 (x4)

You wont even be able to fill all those slots in a normal sized point game anyway, it's a pretty moot concern.. Now if you only play huge 5000+ pt battles which really arent very fun then yes I suppose this would be a concern. Normally tho, it's not

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

well I put together a 2000 point army, which is usually as large as we play with no problem at all, not saying its a legal army but its there. As for all tanks its not i have shock tropps within as well. I tried to balance it to the best of my ability, may post to the armies section see what kind of advice I can get.

+ Reply to Thread