An Ork army list question.... - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Hell, Hell
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

7 (x1)

An Ork army list question....

You all know the 40k rulebook that was used just before the new one that recently came out? Remember that it had an army list for every army made during that time, including the Orks? Do you think that those rules are still useable?

**Life is an undefined equation**

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity and I'm not sure about the former.

--- Albert Einstein

98% of the teen population has smoked weed, if you are the 2% that hasn't, put this in your signature.

2. Remove Advertisements

0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

708 (x8)

Those lists are severly out of date. They were meant to be temporary army lists until their respective Codex came out - I don't think a single one of those doesn't have a Codex released since 3rd Edition.

While I suppose you could build armies using those lists if you found someone willing to play you, they'd not be tourney legal, and you're only hurting yourself.

+ Reply to Thread