Victory Points For Necrons - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i was reading my necron codex when i came across the rule called 'victory points' i read it and had no clue what it means, so if anybody knows, please tell me in "english" what it means...........thanks!

Victory points

"For victory points purposes, base all calulations on each units original and final strengths only. so if a unit of warriors started with 16 members, lost 10 casualites but gained five warriors from other units, they would finish with 11 warriors and would not count as being below half strength. similarly, if the same unit lost nine casualties then it would be worth half its points to the opponent, even if those casualties have self-repaired and joined other units."

what the hell does it mean!!!! :blink:

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:gray'>Copy my signature and paste it on yours, for im a VIRUS. Help me spread the word of evil...</span></span>

<a href='http://www.gamecircus.com' target='_blank'>For God&#39;s Sake Don&#39;t Click This...</a>

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In scenarios, you often get half the points of a unit for reducing it to half or less its starting size. What they&#39;re saying is consider only the original starting size and the final ending size of the unit to determine if you get half the victory points for reducing it to half size. It doesn&#39;t matter what happened in between, nor where the replacement troops came from, or even if they are the original troops that started in the unit. All that matters is how big was it in the beginning, and how big it is when the game is over.

Closed Thread