Librarium Online Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Defiler How To Use The Main Gun?

823 views 9 replies 5 participants last post by  SirKiswi 
#1 ·
Hello all
I own the defiler and am a bit confused on moveing and shooting the weapons. primarly the battle canon? if some one could please enlighten me as to how it works. :huh:

#4 ·
Just like all other ordinance in the game, you may not move if you elect to fire the ordinance. Good luck!

#6 ·
wolf raider thanks for the direction i'll check it out as soon as i get home as for some others whove responded thanks for nothing!!! I thought this was all about helping people with the game not belittling them!! although some of you probably do this because of lack of charecter or some other personality flaw....

#7 ·
We all would like to help people, buy GW doesn't allow us to do this. They are extremely strict concerning their copyrights, if we post rules then we risk that the entire website will be shut down. They already have shut down a website for publishing nothing more than the stats of three greater daemons, and trust me, they are not pleased by rule forums like this. They tolerate them, but we shouldn't provoke them.
We don't want LO to get shut down, do we?

Therefore people are rather reluctant to answer a question which is clearly explained in the rulebook or a codex.

jwu

#8 ·
I think SirKiswi was a little put off by the tone of the responses. I've seen a few pretty harsh ones myself. If its a question that can't be answered because of copyright, a simple "can't answer because of ..., but you can find the rules..." Instead of giving them the "*****-off you git!" response. If they are violating forum rules I usually just point it out to them.

Here's a couple of recent ones I'm talking about. Personal insults directed at people with legitimate questions. No attribution, just examples. If you recognize yourself, maybe you should think about how your answers make others (especially new comers) feel.

"why does it seem with every passing breathe that ppl get dumber and dumber??"
"2 noob-asses "
"im really fed up with idiots like you who cant read!"

Granted there are some really rude and obnoxious people visiting once in a while, but I think we could do a lot to straighten them out without falling into the pit of insults ourselves.

#9 ·
Originally posted by ArchonAstaroth@Nov 13 2003, 08:48
We all would like to help people, buy GW doesn't allow us to do this. They are extremely strict concerning their copyrights, if we post rules then we risk that the entire website will be shut down. They already have shut down a website for publishing nothing more than the stats of three greater daemons, and trust me, they are not pleased by rule forums like this. They tolerate them, but we shouldn't provoke them.
We don't want LO to get shut down, do we?

Therefore people are rather reluctant to answer a question which is clearly explained in the rulebook or a codex.

jwu
well in the case you are speaking of. then just either dont say anything or a simple check page XXX of the Rule book would work. thats all i ask. some of us have only been playing for a short time and maybe only played the version of the rules. I myself have never used ordinance weapons or the battle canon so all i was asking for was a simple this is how to use the weapon... thanks for being civil about the whole thing....

#10 ·
Originally posted by WolfRaider@Nov 13 2003, 09:15
I think SirKiswi was a little put off by the tone of the responses. I've seen a few pretty harsh ones myself. If its a question that can't be answered because of copyright, a simple "can't answer because of ..., but you can find the rules..." Instead of giving them the "*****-off you git!" response. If they are violating forum rules I usually just point it out to them.

Here's a couple of recent ones I'm talking about. Personal insults directed at people with legitimate questions. No attribution, just examples. If you recognize yourself, maybe you should think about how your answers make others (especially new comers) feel.

"why does it seem with every passing breathe that ppl get dumber and dumber??"
"2 noob-asses "
"im really fed up with idiots like you who cant read!"

Granted there are some really rude and obnoxious people visiting once in a while, but I think we could do a lot to straighten them out without falling into the pit of insults ourselves.
Its not really the ones who visit the site just once and a while its the some of the people who help maintain the site also. a little curtisy for people. if your going to take part in running a bussiness then you need to cater to the customer or youll loose them for good and thell tell other poeple as well. so in closing this for me being an isolated response i'll continue to participate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.