The Red Terror In Seedling Swarm - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If you where using seedling swarm , can you add 2-3 Tyrant guard to The Red Terror? Because its a TMC , it could take guards , but would they be able to start in the same brood as him?
    i.e. = could they deep strike as one unit , or would you hafto run the risk of either one coming early/late or getting double 1 when they deploy?

Thanx everyone for not only putting up with my crazy, barely within the rules tactics but also proving them legal also!

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I forget if you can include the Red Terror in a seeding swarm, but if you can, I don't see why you can't use Tyrant Guard (again, forget if Guard are allowed in a seeding swarm or not).

The Guard, however, can only start in the same brood as the Tyrant, or no brood at all if picked as a second HQ. After TRT and the Guard are both on the board, the Guard can protect TRT as normal. However, it will reduce the move of the unit to the speed of the Guard.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

no the red terrror is a indenpendent char that can not be inclued in any squads or apointed the leader of any squads i belive

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Red Terror is NOT an Independent Character. Tyranids don't have those. He is a Tyranid Monsterous Creature.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah , but even though its a monstrous creature , can it START in a brood of different nids?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nope, just join. The Hive Tyrant with his personal guard is the exception.

Keep in mind that in a seeding swarm, you can't buy Tyrant guard seperatly. Although if you buy them for the Tyrant, he can leave them and they can go protect someone else.

Closed Thread