Rough Rider lances - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Rough Rider lances

The actual codex entry says that the lances are automatically used in the first combat and then discarded.
    Does the bonus apply to both attacks while charging?
    Does a veteran sargeant on the charge get the lance bonuses(boni?)to all his attacks?
    The rules seem to say they do,but the explosive charge rationale for the bonuses seems to argue against it.
    Also,are xeno mounts still legal?They are still published on the GW website.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Dawn Under Heaven Triumph Of Man's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    -170 (x0)

Yes if there is nothing to state other wise then you get the bonuses on all attacks.

And no, according to my club, all chapter approved articles prior to the release of 4th edition are outdated and not tournament legal. Although that is no reason they cannot be used in a friendly.

Karmoon
    ... only triumph could turn pooing his pants into a good thing..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yes the riders do get lance bunus while charging(though they wont get it for th laspistol lance cant be used in cinjuction with another cc weap)
    yes your sarge will get his 2 lance attacks
    i think xeno mts are still legal(but that cause i have my guys on cold ones)
    it says nothing contrary to the matter
    "My troops can eat their belts. But my tanks gotta have gas."
    General George S. Patton
    my armies
    "They have a gun called the death arc!They are now my favorite 40k race!"me quoting about the xenarch
    The home page of my army
    http://www.bridesburg.net/anthonain_army/index.htm

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    47 (x4)

Your playgroup is quite close minded then im afraid. Chapter approved articles are still fully legal (Depending on what they are about)

The only articles that are obsolete are those that deal with 3rd edition rules. 4th edition isn't an entirely new game, most rules still apply

Note - all of the chapter approved special armies are just as legal in 4th as they were in 3rd. Try to remember that only 2 armies have a codex in 4th edition and thus dissallowing all 3rd edition content would make no sense

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    208 (x5)

Quote Originally Posted by Kirasu
    Your playgroup is quite close minded then im afraid. Chapter approved articles are still fully legal (Depending on what they are about)

The only articles that are obsolete are those that deal with 3rd edition rules. 4th edition isn't an entirely new game, most rules still apply

Note - all of the chapter approved special armies are just as legal in 4th as they were in 3rd. Try to remember that only 2 armies have a codex in 4th edition and thus dissallowing all 3rd edition content would make no sense
    Yeah that would make my Orks illegal. And aren't Kroot mercs from CA2004 (3rd Edition)? They are tournament legal.
    Last edited by Kahoolin; October 18th, 2005 at 04:55.

Dawn Under Heaven Triumph Of Man's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    -170 (x0)

Hmmmm, that's something to point out to them then isn't it? They said that when I asked whether I could use some of the other creature feature stuff. Those big Dino's I think.

Karmoon
    ... only triumph could turn pooing his pants into a good thing..

+ Reply to Thread